The periodical Mathematical Problems of Computer Science of IIAP NAS RA has been published since 1963. Articles, providing novel and previously unpublished results in theoretical cybernetics, other related mathematical fields and computer science, are published in the Periodical.
The above mentioned spheres include the following directions:
- Algorithms, Automata and Logic
- Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorial Analysis
- Information and Coding Theory
- Data Analysis and Statistics
- Cryptography and Cyber-Security
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Pattern Recognition an Image Processing
- Design and Test
- Telecommunication and Networking
- Cloud and Grid Computing
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Information Technologies and Applications
The Periodical is envisioned for publication of results of scientific investigations in the above noted fields implemented by researchers of the IIAP NAS RA, as well as students, graduates, post-graduates, researchers and lecturers of other research and higher educational institutions of the Republic. All the articles submitted for publication will be reviewed.
The periodicity of the Periodical is two issues per year. The publication of an additional issue of Periodical is possible in case of scientific events held in IIAP.