The Transactions Mathematical Problems of Computer Science of IIAP NAS RA has been published since 1963.
Articles, providing novel and previously unpublished results in theoretical cybernetics, other related mathematical fields and computer science, are published in Transactions.
The above mentioned spheres include the following directions:
- Algorithms, Automata and Logic
- Discrete Mathematics and Combinatorial Analysis
- Information Theory and Statistics
- Coding Theory
- Artificial Intelligence and Management Support Systems
- Pattern Recognition an Image Processing
- Design and Test
- Telecommunication and Networking
- Information Technologies and Applications
The Transactions are envisioned for publication of results of scientific investigations in the above noted fields implemented by researchers of the IIAP NAS RA, as well as students, graduates, post-graduates, researchers and lecturers of other research and higher educational institutions of the Republic. All articles submitted for publication will be reviewed.
The periodicity of the Transactions is two issues per year. The article submission deadlines are February 28 and September 1. The publication of an additional issue of Transactions is possible in case of scientific events held in IIAP.