ISSN 2579-2784 (Print)
ISSN 2738-2788 (Online)
Sc.D., Yerevan, Armenia
• The article must be presented to the editorial board of Mathematical Problems of Computer Science with the information about the author and all the co-authors (if written by co-authors).
• The article must be original research done exceptionally by the author/co-authors; plagiarism is strictly prohibited.
• The article must not be published previously in any other language in the same way, with the exception of particular occasions, with the editor’s consent.
• The article must not be considered for publication or review simultaneously in any other place.
• The article must conform to the rules set by Mathematical Problems of Computer Science.
• The research done in the scope of the article must be based on precise facts.
• The article must have scientific novelty and contemporaneity.
• It is allowed to express gratitude in the article (by reference) to all the people who have assisted the research in any way.
• The author must collaborate with the editorial staff, make necessary changes, additions or reductions, as well as correct the mistakes.
• The author does not have the right to dispute the decision of the editorial board not to publish the article or the negative decision of the review without forcible arguments.
The articles submitted to Mathematical Problems of Computer Science undergo single blind peer review by two reviewers.
Based on the result of reviews the editorial staff makes decision about the publication of the material.
The reviewer must:
• review the material regardless of personal interests displaying an exclusively scientific unbiased approach,
• complete the form sent for the review in two months,
• in case of conflict of interests inform the editorial board about it.
The reviewed form is kept in the archive of Mathematical Problems of Computer Science, it is not provided to anyone including the author and is not liable to publication. The author is informed about the results, suggestions and observations of the review by the given e-mail.
FOR EDITORIAL BOARD
The editorial board is committed to:
• organize the proper review of the articles presented to Mathematical Problems of Computer Science,
• inform the author about the decision of the editorial board within three months after receiving the submission to the editorial office of the Mathematical Problems of Computer Science,
• follow the publication ethics of the Journal and guarantee a high scientific level of the published works,
• not to publish personal data of the author and reviewers and not to provide such information to both sides.
The editorial board has the right to refuse the publication of the article if it does not meet the requirements set by the editorial board.
The editorial board makes decisions to refuse or publish the materials based on the suggestions and observations of the reviewers and in case the article meets the technical standards of the Journal. After finishing the phase of reviewing and the corrections done by the author, the articles are edited according to the editorial approaches of Mathematical Problems of Computer Science.
The editorial board undertakes not to publish false and unverified data, as well as data containing classified information and personal information about the authors.